Patient meet program conducted on 15th Jan'2018 (Cardio Vascular Thoriac Surgery )
February 9, 2018
A patient meet including various session was conducted by the department as part of 1st Anniversary celebration of Cardio thoracic surgery. The one day program was inaugurated by Daya Hospital Managing Director, Dr. Abdul Azeez V.K. A handbook on Cardiac Surgery was handed over to patient. Our expert Cardio Thoracic Surgeon Dr. Yoganathan Namboothiri delivered a felicitation talk. A balanced diet advised after surgery was displayed in the hall.
Following sessions were delivered to audience who had undergone bypass surgery.
- A talk on Post Operative Care was delivered by Dr. Yoganathan Namboothiri.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (Back to life after a crisis) session by Dr. Sindhu Vijayakumar
- Dietitian Mrs. Pinky gave a talk on Healthy Diet
- Clinical Pharmacist DR. Mahira delivered a talk on "Importance of taking medicines after bypass surgery"
- Clinical Instructor Ms. Aswarthy discussed on the topic "Keep moving healthy"
Audience actively participated in this interactive session. A lunch conveying the importance of balanced diet was arranged to all participants...